Caution For Health: Do Not Dry Clothes On Radiators!

Now that winter has arrived, many have no choice but to dry their clothes inside our rooms. And therefore radiator or envisaged hangers are often used. But did you know that this habit may cause health problems related to the respiratory system.

Inhaling mold spores can cause inflammation, mostly in people who have weakened immunity. It can cause various allergic reactions, especially asthma. Immunity is the first to react when it identify pores in the upper airways and sinuses.

More symptoms of the infection with molds include coughing, constant tiredness, irritation to the eyes, throat and skin, headaches or nausea.