Sodium bicarbonate or baking soda represents white crystalline that often appears as a powder. It has a salty taste and alkaline properties
This magical ingredient can be used for many things, from medicinal practices, shampoo, deodorant, toothpaste to cleaning and cooking.
These are the greatest medical uses:
- People who suffer from kidney failure and consume baking soda, show a decrease in the progression of the illness.
- It helps in the removal of splinters
- The mixture between baking soda and water treat allergic reaction from poison
- This ingredient elevates Ph levels
- The combination between water and baking soda creates effective antacid
Baking soda is crucial for our health. The kidney and pancreas produce bicarbonate to protect the kidneys. Acid build up and the body has trouble in the neutralization of this build-up when these two organs experience a decrease in bicarbonate production.
A medical disorder called metabolic acidosis known (low bicarbonate levels) is common for people who suffer from kidney disease patients.
According to many scientific studies, baking soda significantly slows the effect of kidney failure.
This cheap but extremely effective ingredient improves the quality of life and also improves patient’s nutritional well being.