One of the best ways to provide large amounts of nutrients need by your body is fresh fruit juices. However, you should not forget that fruit juices contain too much sugar, so they should be consumed in moderation.
You should intake 500 calories less throughout the day in order to lose excess weight. Today we will present you a perfect substitute for one meal throughout the day.
Add ice in a 2:1 ratio in the preparation of the following juices.
The Most Powerful Fruit Juices:
- Pear, pineapple and apple
- Grapefruit and orange
- Apple and watermelon
- Apple and pear
- Grape, prune and cranberry
The Green Combinations That Follow Are Extremely Nutritious and Delicious
- Tomato, kale, sweet basil, garlic and celery
- Spinach, cabbage, dill and lemon
- Garlic, tomato, cayenne, ginger and spinach
- Spinach, dill tomato and celery
- Ginger, celery, parsley and cucumber
Absolutely The Best Mixtures:
- Lemon, lime, ginger and orange
- Orange, cayenne, watermelon, spinach and pineapple
- Orange bell pepper, mango, pineapple and watermelon
- Raspberry, mint, cabbage, cucumber and blueberry
- Strawberry, cucumber, mint, kale and green apple
Die to the presence of large amounts of nutrients, the mixture between fruit and vegetables juices are very beneficial for the human body.
For Ex: cucumber significantly detoxifies the body, parsley acts as mild diuretic. The presence of alkaline fluid in watermelon detoxifies the kidneys and neutralizes acids.
You can make a juice of ginger, watermelon, cucumber and parsley for a total body cleanse.
Fresh juices are excellent allies in the fight against the excess pounds where you will eat less food, but get the necessary nutrients.
Due to the pasteurization, the large amounts of sugar and artificial flavors, bottled juices contain fewer nutrients and less beneficial effects to the body.
You can see some instructions and tips how to use your blender on the following video