THEIR SON LOST HIS LIFE AFTER BEING WITH HIS GIRLFRIEND! THEY WERE SHOCKED WHEN THEY FIND OUT THE REASON! (ALL PARENTS SHOULD KNOW THIS)

121515A teenager has died after a love bite from his girlfriend caused a blood clot that quickly led to a stroke. Julio Macias Gonzalez, a 17-year-old from Mexico City, raised alarm among his family when he began convulsing at the dinner table. This is how the story goes – it is thought his girlfriend gave him a hickey earlier that evening which caused a blood clot that traveled to the teen’s brain. Well, the doctors were called to the scene but Julio could not be saved and died shortly after. It is believed the suction from the love bite was the cause of the clot which traveled to his brain, triggering a stroke.

One Comment

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published.