This plant is called The Giant Hogweed. It has a beautiful flower and grows up to 5 meters. However, it is very poisonous and if it comes in contact with your eyes it can make you go blind. And if you touch it, it will bring redness and itching on your skin. Burn like bubbles will start to appear within 48 hours. These bubbles will leave black and purple scars that can last for several years.
If the skin is exposed, the affected area should be washed with soap and water and the exposed skin should be protected from the sun for several days.
This plant can be destroyed in the following ways:
- Tear the flower
- Rearrangement of the land
- Grazing, because pigs and cattle can consume this herb without any side effects.
However if somehow your skin comes into contact with this toxin you need to act quickly in order to protect yourself from the sun for a few days and you need to wash with antibacterial soap and hot water, and most definitely you have to go to see your doctor.